Find Out More
These web sites, books and films combine to wonderfully describe the ways in which U.S. foreign policy can become more humble, our country can be more peaceful, and the world can become more green.
- Why We Fight, a film by Eugene Jarecki about the military-industrial complex.
- Andrew J. Bacevich, retired army officer and professor of international relations at Boston University, interviewed here on Bill Moyers Journal
- The New American Militarism, an excellent book by Bacevich
- The Books of Chalmers Johnson, whose books Blowback, The Sorrows of Empire, and Nemesis detail the past decade of U.S. militarism
- The Dalai Lama, who teaches peace, happiness and understanding above all other goals
- The Mindfulness Bell, which introduces the teachings of Buddhist Thich Nhat Hanh
- Who Killed the Electric Car?", a Sony Pictures release talking about the sudden demise of the electric car in the mid-90s
- An Inconvenient Truth, which should be required viewing for anyone living in this century